Friday, April 22, 2011

Mixed Feelings...

I have about two more weeks left of school.. and there are definitely mixed feelings right now. I am very excited for the summer! No school, hanging out, and warm weather! But I also will be very sad to leave my roommates, and I most likely won't see a few of them ever again because some of the girls are transferring schools. This makes me sad because I have lived with all of them for these last two semesters, and we have all become really good friends!


However, I am very excited for a new experience for next year, and I am excited to meet new people and hopefully lifelong friends! I am just getting ready for this change in my life, and I am going into it with a good attitude and staying positive! Hopefully everything works out!!
  
xoxo ♥

1 comment:

  1. I know that it is hard to leave friends. It will happen many times in your life. Just be grateful you have made the best of the time you've had and remember that friendships can last forever. I'm excited to have you home.

    ReplyDelete