Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Forever Strong ♥

Last night I watched the movie Forever Strong and I just thought that I should write a blog post about it. This is one of my favorite movies ever because it has just such a great message and it doesn't hurt that I think that the main actor (Sean Farris) is VERY good looking haha. But there are so many great quotes from that movie that I love. Some include;
 
"I don't do anything that would embarrass myself, my team, or my family... not anymore." -Rick

"It's not about rugby, it's about the boys on the team. It's not about building a championship team, it's about building championship boys. Boys who will be forever strong on the field as well as off of it." -Coach Gelwix

It reminds me to be forever strong in my own life. I love that this movie teaches everyone to be the best that they can be and to try their hardest. I love the values it teaches, including honesty... because I feel that honesty is a really important value to demonstrate in a person's life and I also strive to become forever strong in all aspects of my life.

1 comment: