Thursday, March 24, 2011

~Holly, Eliza, & Fleurry~


I can't describe how much I miss these 3. They have been there for me through thick and thin and it is so weird to be apart. At first, I couldn't believe that we decided to all go to different colleges!! It just seemed so weird to me that we would all be apart and not hanging out every weekend like we did in high school. And even though it is sad and hard, it seems like it has been a good thing because we all needed to become separate people. I know that we will all be best friends always, and being apart also makes it more fun and exciting to be able to see each other again!! I cherish the time that we have together even more now that we have been apart and realize more about how each and every one of them has been such an amazing example in my life in many different ways. And I appreciate all of the love and support that they have shown to me! They will be my best friends forever and always. ♥



There are many memories that I have with each one of them. But the ones that stay clearest in my mind are just the simple things. When we would hang out at the park, or go to movies, or jump on the tramp and take pictures, or just hang out and talk about boys... those are the moments that I remember and LOVE the most! The summer after senior year was also a blast! We went boating, hung out, stayed up really late, went to burger king, watched movies, talked about boys and went on a senior trip to California!! I think this trip was the best trip that I have ever been on because it really brought us all together and we just had so much fun! While doing handstands and skipping in the park (that took us 2 hours to find), going to fat burger and accidentally getting the tiniest burger of life, going to Knotts Berry Farm and dancing to the random music that was playing, meeting Nick (one of the guys operating a ride), swimming, eating, shopping, going to the beach, getting lost, stopping in Las Vegas and going to the M&M factory, and much more.

                                       Doing hearts in the park


             Dancing to the Cha Cha Slide... in the middle of the theme park

                                         M&M factory in Vegas

                                Meeting Nick at Knotts Berry Farm

These memories I will always remember and cherish. I love these girls more than anything and really appreciate all that they have done for me. I will always remember them and always consider them to be my best friends. You guys are the best friends that anyone could hope for and I feel like I could confide in you with anything. I am so lucky to have each of you in my life. You mean the world to me and I hope that you know that! I love you guys!

"Friendship is what gets you through the bad times, and helps you enjoy the good times." ~Anonymous

"I hope we'll be friends forever, together we'll always be. I don't think you understand just how much you mean to me. And one day when we part our ways, we'll think back to the past and think about how happy we are 'cause our friendship will always last." ~Bridget Davis ♥

2 comments:

  1. Memories that will last forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heid! I finally found your blog and am your newest follower! You are adorable. I loved this post! You girls are just to die for. It makes me so happy to see that you all are still such good friends even though you've gone to separate schools. Hold on to that friendship! We all need to play this summer! Love you beautiful girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete